Contract Manager (Infrastructure Site)
- Ensure proper documentation, attend site meeting, evaluation of subcontractors' and suppliers' claims, liaising with clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers
- To minimize costs of projects and enhance value for money while still achieving the required standards and quality
- To assist the project manager in facilitating compliance to the contract, advising and guiding him on all contractual related matters
- Calling of quotations, pre and post contract administration, variation order submission and negotiations, final accounts settlement
- Proficient in variation orders , claims & document writing
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in Construction Management
- Excellent skills in ‘Engineering Instruction & Claim‘ and ‘Document writing’ based on construction knowledge
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in tunneling site as Contract Manager, especially working for underground tunnel, LTA projects or similar projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Tunnel Programs
- Proficient in Claims and Contracts
- Fluent in English
- Full-Time position(s) available
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
- Bus 700, 971E, 971E, 167, 970, 761
- Tanjong Pagar MRT (EW15)
Hyundai E&C’s vision is to create new value in the construction industry by building a bright and hopeful future and using extraordinary imagination to connect people, cultures and geographies.
Its history goes hand-in-hand with the modernization of Korea. Founded in 1947, Hyundai E&C has led post-war recovery and construction efforts, spearheading the development of land and the construction industry in Korea. It has helped to promote the excellence of Korean industries across the globe with the successful overseas expansion to Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
Now, Hyundai E&C is preparing to scale to new heights by leveraging Hyundai Motor Group’s vast global network and competitiveness in diverse business sectors. It will rise a step higher in the global market as a leading, human-oriented EPCM company with engineering, construction, management, and planning capabilities that serves complex, new, cutting-edge industries by combining state-of-the-art technology with knowledge and financing. In addition, as a leader in low carbon, green technologies, Hyundai E&C will be a pioneer in renewable energy ranging from nuclear power and water management/desalination to tidal, solar, wind and bio energy. As a global construction company leading future green growth, Hyundai E&C will solidify its foundation for sustainable management and emerge as an exemplary company that contributes to the happiness of mankind through continuous challenges and innovation.
We ask for your continued interest and support for Hyundai E&C as it pursues its dreams.
WHY JOIN US?