Senior Quantity Surveyor
$4,800 - $5,200 SGD
- Prepare documentations to awarded subcontractor
- Preparation and submission of progress claims to clients.
- Prepare progress payments to subcontractorst
- Monitor records and manage all variation orders
- Able to do BQ
- Cost control / contract management
- Able to to BQ, Cost Control and Contract Management
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Project Facilities management or relevant
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in construction industry
- Experience in Quantity Surveying works in construction industry (Commercial Building which means office, residential or commercial)
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Fluent in English.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format through the "Apply Now" button below. You may also deposit your resume in our database so we could contact you for any future job vacancies related to your experience to email@example.com . We regret to inform you as well that only shortlisted applicants for this job will be notified.
- Bus 700, 971E, 971E, 167, 970, 761
- Tanjong Pagar MRT (EW15)
235 Telok Ayer Street Singapore
Hyundai E&C’s vision is to create new value in the construction industry by building a bright and hopeful future and using extraordinary imagination to connect people, cultures and geographies.
Its history goes hand-in-hand with the modernization of Korea. Founded in 1947, Hyundai E&C has led post-war recovery and construction efforts, spearheading the development of land and the construction industry in Korea. It has helped to promote the excellence of Korean industries across the globe with the successful overseas expansion to Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
Now, Hyundai E&C is preparing to scale to new heights by leveraging Hyundai Motor Group’s vast global network and competitiveness in diverse business sectors. It will rise a step higher in the global market as a leading, human-oriented EPCM company with engineering, construction, management, and planning capabilities that serves complex, new, cutting-edge industries by combining state-of-the-art technology with knowledge and financing. In addition, as a leader in low carbon, green technologies, Hyundai E&C will be a pioneer in renewable energy ranging from nuclear power and water management/desalination to tidal, solar, wind and bio energy. As a global construction company leading future green growth, Hyundai E&C will solidify its foundation for sustainable management and emerge as an exemplary company that contributes to the happiness of mankind through continuous challenges and innovation.
We ask for your continued interest and support for Hyundai E&C as it pursues its dreams.
WHY JOIN US?
We build tomorrow
As a global leading provider of high-value engineering solutions, we will create the foundation for a better life through cross-business synergy and convergence with future technologies.